How to get the Test MATIC required for Mumbai testnet transactions?
Import Mumbai Testnet to Your MetaMask
- Click MetaMask wallet chrome add-in to launch MeteMask wallet. Click the network drop-down list to check whether you have added Mumbai Testnet.
2. If you have never connected to Mumbai Testnet before, you could follow instructions in Mumbai to add Mumbai Testnet.
3. To manually add Mumbai Testnet, click the “Add network” button in MetaMask network list and add Mumbai Testnet configuration info in MetaMask wallet settings (info shown as follows), and click “Save”. Now you have successfully added Mumbai testnet to your MetaMask wallet.
- Network Name: Mumbai Testnet
- New RPC URL:https://polygon-testnet-rpc.allthatnode.com:8545/
- ChainID: 80001
- Symbol: MATIC
- Explorer: https://mumbai.polygonscan.com/
Connect MetaMask to Mumbai Testnet
1）Choose the Mumbai Testnet in MetaMask to make sure your MetaMask has been switched to Mumbai Testnet.
Polygon Faucet for test MATIC Token : https://faucet.polygon.technology/
2) Copy your MetaMask wallet address to the clipboard by clicking your account name (highlighted in snapshot), fill in your MetaMask wallet account address in Polygon faucet, and click “Submit”.
3) Check your test tokens in MetaMask
A Web3-based NFT ‘Tea House’ has NFT options, Games, Galleries, and many other derivatives. It has brand-new community governance and a fully decentralized contract interaction that achieves total fairness.
NFTEA has launched an exclusive NFT Option product for the World Cup Qatar 2022, which can be used to purchase your own corresponding NFT Option cards and support your favorite team while participating in Options trading and sports.
Make friends, play and earn. Have fun!